Katona Rod Stewart

by Tan | 8:02 AM in |


Katona Rod Stewart


KERRY Katona once asked Rod Stewart to marry her, she has revealed.

The ex-Atomic Kitten singer, 30, said: "I went to a charity football match when I was 19 and I asked him to marry me. He said his girlfriend wouldn't be too happy."
Kerry, speaking backstage to Absolute Radio before Rod's headlining performance at this weekend's Hard Rock Calling gig, said: "I used to argue all the time with the Atomic Kitten girls about what music we would have on in the background.

"I always wanted Rod Stewart and the girls would never let me listen to him.
"My dream is me and Rod on stage singing Tonight's The Night. I'd love that."

Read more: Thesun 











Webparkz acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [webparkz@yahoo.com] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible

Blog Archive

Popular Posts