Gaga struggles with exhaustion


Lady Gaga is constantly struggling to overcome a "fog" of exhaustion which "hovers over" her during her gruelling touring schedule.
The Poker Face hitmaker has been touring non-stop over the last 18 months with her Monster Ball shows and in early 2010, she sparked fears for her health by cancelling a number of concerts due to fatigue.
Gaga admits her constant tiredness is a serious concern, but she is determined to continue her punishing work routine for the sake of her fans.

In an interview with Sir Elton John for V magazine, she says, "At a certain point exhaustion becomes a state of being, and mentally I have to be strong and overcome it. It's like a cloud, a fog really that hovers over me. But in a way I will never ever escape it. Art is my whole life.
"The monsters (fans) are my medicine. They heal me, physically and emotionally, every night at the show. I feel God through their love. I worship little monsters. They're my religion."

Source: MSN

Webparkz acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [webparkz@yahoo.com] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible

Blog Archive

Popular Posts